August 19, 2008

Toronto Maple Leafs Concepts

So far, I have 4 concepts for Leaf jerseys. There's nothing wrong with their current jerseys at all. One of the best in the league. (I'll get into that later) But here are some ideas that might be good if the Leafs strayed away from tradition...

#1

This is obviously not my concept. This is the alternate for the upcoming season. The classic 1960's vintage with the RBK Edge styling. Not much more to say here, I think we've all seen this already.

#2


This is the blue vintage from the 40's and 50's with some of the styles from the current Leafs' RBK jersey. First, I took the striped off the bottom. Next, I used the current numbering that is used on the Leafs' home jersey. Then, I gave it RBK Edge styling.

#3


This is the first jersey I created so it's not very good. I still like the idea behind it. 67 logo with classic numbering. I used the arm striped from 1967 and added the shoulder piping from the alternate jersey. No stripes on the bottom of the jersey. I like some jerseys like that when the RBK Edge is used.

#4


I took the jersey from the 80's and altered it a little bit. The full sleeve is now blue and the vintage Leaf is the shoulder patch. Of course, RBK Edge styling. Big thick stripe on the bottom of this jersey, such as it was in the 70's and 80's.

No comments:


Followers